DENIED _UrMom_'s Staff Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by _UrMom_, Jul 9, 2018.

1. _UrMom_

_UrMom_ New Member

Requirements:

1. 15 years of age
    2. A working microphone
    3. 10-hour playtime per week
    4. Never been banned/muted before (you only may be warned less than 3 times)
    5. Ability to work under stress (Being a Staff member could be a stressful job)
    6. You need to have 50 hours playtime before you apply (/stats)

The Format:

1. Basic Information:
    • Minecraft Username: _UrMom_
    • Previous Usernames: KCD2 but only _UrMom_ on LuxMC
    • Age (15+): 13 but staff said it wasn't too important if you are mature
    • Timezone: CST (US)
    • Discord tag: _UrMom_#3940
    • Playtime (/statz): 76.89 hours
    2. Have you ever been punished on LuxMC? Yes/ No. (If so, explain what happened) No.

3. Do you have any previous moderation experience? Yes / No. (If so, explain as much as possible and if you have any kind of proof add it as well) None.

4. How much time will you be able to spend per week in-game and how much on the forums? I can go on forums whenever, but some weekends i might not be able to go on in game.

5. In what ways will your presence benefit our Staff team and server? I can help when other staff members are offline for questions and to make sure no one is breaking any sort of rules.

6. Why should we accept you over someone else? I am very mature for my age and I do think that it would be a good experience for me to take on, and I would help out the server.

7. Have you made any previous applications? Yes / No. (If so, please provide a link) None.

8. Did a Staff member refer you to apply? (If this is the case, please tell us which staff member referred you). No one really.

9. Do you have any issues with the current Staff team? No issues.

10. Scenario: People are accusing a player of using hacks, you spectate the player for a couple of minutes and see him using Kill Aura. How would you handle this situation? Either ban them with evidence or show other staff members the evidence.

11. Scenario: You're the only staff member online. Too many people are asking questions and you have to leave and go do things outside of Minecraft. How would you handle this situation?
    Answer as much possible questions and say that you have to go and tell them they will have to wait for other staff to come on.
    12. Do you have anything else to say? Even though I am 13 years old i want to be the most mature that I can be to help out LuxMC. And also thank you for reading my application and taking some time out of your day. ~_UrMom_
  2. JayCondale

JayCondale Admin | Cinematographer ADMIN

Hi there,

Thanks for applying here over at LuxMC. We love to see players apply for a staff position.

Sadly, I'm going to deny this application due to lack of detail.
    I feel like you can do better on the detail.
    Feel free to reapply in 1 week with detail in the following questions;
    5, 6, 10 and 11.

Again, Thanks for applying.

Yours sincerely,
    JayCondale

Status DENIED
    Thread CLOSED