DENIED BokKnowsZip - Helper Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by BokKnowsZip, Jun 30, 2018.

1. BokKnowsZip

BokKnowsZip New Member

1. Basic Information:
    • Minecraft Username: BokKnowsZip, just as the title has shown.
    • Previous Usernames: rockyouryoshi, no 'alts'. This is my only account that I own.
    • Age (15+): I am 14, turning 15 but I am courageous to be apart of this staff team, to show my own potential
    • Timezone: UTC +8:00
    • Discord tag: socialbok#1574
    • Playtime (/statz): 5.2, I have heavily enjoyed this server. I have been 'grinding' this for this amount of time and I have always enjoyed OP prison servers. If I cannot be accepted, I can work towards to having 10 hours playtime!
    2. Have you ever been punished on LuxMC? Yes/ No. (If so, explain what happened)
    I have not been punished on this server. Not many staff have been on whilst I have been playing, so I can say that I have never been punished on LuxMC

3. Do you have any previous moderation experience? Yes / No. (If so, explain as much as possible and if you have any kind of proof add it as well)
    I have much experience from working as staff on previous minecraft servers. I can provide my 'skills' to the staff team and work as hard as I can, to make this server even greater.

4. How much time will you be able to spend per week in-game and how much on the forums?
    I can eventually provide a possible 5 or 6 days out of 7, being online at a potential time. I can be on the forums for the time I can provide being online on the server. If help is needed on the server, I can possibly help if i'm not either busy, or not online. I am always happy to help anyone on the server!

5. In what ways will your presence benefit our Staff team and server?
    Being on the staff team, I can always supply any player with help, and also be active most of the week! I would understand that I could not be accepted, I can always work on the things that I didn't include and/or work on the things that needed to be present.

6. Why should we accept you over someone else?
    I am always fine letting someone to become helper instead of me, I can always work and create a new application that includes all the details that the application needs, to become apart of this team. Becoming staff on LuxMC would mean, I would have to work extra hard, to either keep my position and/or become a higher rank on the server.

7. Have you made any previous applications? Yes / No. (If so, please provide a link)
    I haven't made any previous application. This is my first ever one!

8. Did a Staff member refer you to apply? (If this is the case, please tell us which staff member referred you).
    I decided to apply, because I thought about all these players asking for help, I just thought to apply and have the rank for any player to come across needed attention, I would answer them with the proposed response. I can learn all the commands programmed on the server, so I would not be incorrect at some stages.

9. Do you have any issues with the current Staff team?
    No issues at all.

10. Scenario: People are accusing a player of using hacks, you spectate the player for a couple of minutes and see him using Kill Aura. How would you handle this situation?
    Using cheats to get an advantage on other players, isn't allowed. I would message this player to ask if he was cheating, to get a shorter ban. If he admits to cheating I would temporarily ban this player for the amount of time needed. If this player declines my message, I would see if this player is anyway blatant. If he is still being accused and looks like he isn't cheating, I can then put him into discord, and use the screen sharing option. Checking if this player is cheating or not, if he is found to obtain hacks, I would then ban this player for the amount of time applied. If this player is found without any hacks, he is free to go.= and go about his day. If players are still accusing of this player of cheating, I would answer them with 'this player has been found without any hacks'. If they are still complaining about this player to be cheating, I would ask them that there is an option for them to not be in a 'PvP' zone and let them go about their day.

11. Scenario: You're the only staff member online. Too many people are asking questions and you have to leave and go do things outside of Minecraft. How would you handle this situation?
    I would have to answer them as quickly as possible, and then indicate that I have to leave. I would then be able to log back into LuxMC and continue answering questions.

12. Do you have anything else to say?
    I have published the trailer for LuxMC on my YouTube channel. I haven't been able to receive any keys that were spoken of however. I would also be extremely delighted to be found accepted in this application.

Kind regards - BokKnowsZip
  2. Gitarisuto

Gitarisuto New Member

Application denied for lack of hours.
  3. JayCondale

JayCondale Admin | Cinematographer ADMIN

You need at least 50+ hours playtime shown on /stats.

Application denied, feel free to reapply when you reach the required hours.