Dazza's Suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Dazza, Jun 25, 2018.

1. Dazza

Dazza New Member

Commands That Need Removed:

/tptoggle - Most useless command on here which is in the Donator commands

/near - Also a very useless command for a prison server

/feed - If you don't lose hunger this is not needed ( if you take hunger ignore this )

/back - Not sure why this would be a command as there is /warps to all mines etc..

/invsee - This is very over powered, You can check what everyone has which can affect gameplay and decisions

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AFKING - should be on auto kick, Stop players afking for their server time, Which is a requirement for a staff application

BUYCRAFT - Personally think buycraft needs more packages and possibly new crates/ranks?

/RENAME - You can only rename items with 10 characters This includes color codes which is very annoying more /rename characters please

TITAN - Titan has access to lower kits

LUCKY CRATES - Needs a serious buff!
    Barcode likes this.
  2. Barcode

Barcode New Member

The first 3 commands I agree that they are really not that useful but /back makes it so you don't have to wait 3 seconds. There should be an autokick for people that are afking because it is a requirement to become a staff member and what other things would they add to the buycraft? I agree with the /rename stuff and all the kits besides Noble rank have access to lower ranks and I don't see why they should remove it. Lucky Crates are alright but could use a buff.
  3. Doggy

Doggy New Member

AFKING - should be on auto kick, Stop players afking for their server time, Which is a requirement for a staff application
    I Agree With this as afking for staff should not be allowed as the requirement is 50hours.

BUYCRAFT - Personally think buycraft needs more packages and possibly new crates/ranks?
    Lux+ Will Be added to the buycraft in a while keep your eyes out of it!
    TITAN - Titan has access to lower kits
    If you rank upgrade from any rank to anohter rank you have both of the ranks'es perks and kits you gotta get a admin or oped user to remove it.
    /feed - If you don't lose hunger this is not needed ( if you take hunger ignore this )
    Useless Command Agree With it
    /tptoggle - Most useless command on here which is in the Donator commands
    This used to be factions and not its not not sure really why its still on the bc
    /near - Also a very useless command for a prison server
    Some People use it for pvping ext to find players in /warp pvpmine or /warp pvp

~Doggy