DENIED Glown's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Glown, Jun 17, 2018.

1. Glown

Glown New Member

1. Basic Information:

• Minecraft Username: Glown
      • Previous Usernames: evan66clouse , StrafingCombo_ , Kurate
      • Age (15+): 15 and turning 16 this August 20th
      • Timezone: Est
      • Discord tag: Glown#2373
      • Playtime (/statz): 55 hrs +
    2. Have you ever been punished on LuxMC? Yes/ No. (If so, explain what happened) Yes, but it was because of a false ban that QTheManiac made. I kept trying to login to LuxMc , but I was stuck in a block and it kept kicking me and causing spam from joining / leaving. Finally I was able to join discord and contact staff to assist me. But it was a False Ban.

3. Do you have any previous moderation experience? Yes / No. (If so, explain as much as possible and if you have any kind of proof add it as well) Yes I have tons of experience as a staff member. I was a Mod on a server called Holy Mc / Godly Realms was the name. It was a 50 - 100 player faction server. We had over $500 + In ads but yet again the server failed to stay up for 2 week. Then I was a Helper / Gym Leader on a Pixelmon Server. It was a 30 - 60 player server. Then I was Mod on a 20 player hcf server called Reverse Hcf. Last I was a Helper on a Hcf server called RealHcf. It had about 100 - 175 players on opening day with much adversitment installed into it. The server then began to die out like many of todays hcf servers. I don't have a whole ton of proof , do to a factory reset of my PC ,but I still have some google documents of them servers rules / regulations.
    Yes , I understand and always am trying to make a server a very friendly and positive community for everybody. I understand the perms and rules of the server and how to properly use them as so. I understand which punishments and commands are proper for the occasion. And yes I understand how to properly Screen Share people and I've used many SS tools to find clients , vape , draco , xyz and other clients.

(Real Hcf) : https://docs.google.com/document/d/11RfoBwnWpK1uiBDzSUOkkR9Nlmp8dQUvcGt6yBj728M/edit

(Reverse Hcf) : https://docs.google.com/document/d/17ZtyweeEWvEk7FvcDHpQ6HAuoUe03Hgzjqx6iq18iQM/edit

(Holy Mc) Big Trailers From Big Youtubers :

We had youtubers such as Mr3ms , DjThread, Meezoid, Zigy , IMakeMcVids, and many more upload trailers for us.

4. How much time will you be able to spend per week in-game and how much on the forums? I would 4+ Hours a day and maybe 6+ on Weekdays. I don't want to be one of them people that over exaggerate and make them seem like there on 24/7 when there barely on. Yes, I'm a very athletic teenage that is a 3 sport athlete so there will be some days where I'm on more than others. But Overall I'm still very active on the server.

5. In what ways will your presence benefit our Staff team and server? Well I can benefit the server in many ways. I can catch hackers , I'm experienced in finding clients , I'm dedicated to the server and really find much enjoyment in making the server better. Overall I can over and benefit the server in so many more ways than any other player can.

6. Why should we accept you over someone else? Well I'm always looking to make the server a better place for the players. I've been in everybody's seat where they wish they could have ban or muted a player that is not following or corresponding to the rules. I am very experienced and understand how to fix and make situations better. I'm very dedicated and active on the Lux Mc Server. I know how to SS and find clients while some people just refuse or are to lazy to find clients. I'm just a player that every server would probably want as staff.

7. Have you made any previous applications? Yes / No. (If so, please provide a link) No

8. Did a Staff member refer you to apply? (If this is the case, please tell us which staff member referred you). No, I don't recall

9. Do you have any issues with the current Staff team? No I currently do not.

10. Scenario: People are accusing a player of using hacks, you spectate the player for a couple of minutes and see him using Kill Aura. How would you handle this situation? I would problem freeze the player and bring them in discord for a screen share depending how blatant the hacks are.

11. Scenario: You're the only staff member online. Too many people are asking questions and you have to leave and go do things outside of Minecraft. How would you handle this situation? I would honestly probably help as many as I could until another staff member got on. Then I would refer the other players to the other staff member so that I could do the other necessary things outside of Mc.

12. Do you have anything else to say? I <3 Lux Mc . I'm super active and my playtime is still continuing to increase dramatically. I'm active in real life. I love to help others and make others day better and I can truly benefit the server greatly.
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2018
  2. Glown

Glown New Member

Btw , If you search around youtube there should be a few more trailers of the servers that I was staff on.
  3. Gitarisuto

Gitarisuto MOD+

Hello Glown, thankyou for taking the time to make this application.

I like how you were very detailed and have lots of past experience. However you have lots of offenses in your /history that you left and and with that many offenses I sadly will deny this application.

-Gitarisuto

Thread CLOSED