DENIED Grandtitan Helper Application #2

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Grandtitan_Army, Jul 3, 2018.

1. Grandtitan_Army

Grandtitan_Army New Member

1. Basic Information:
    • Minecraft Username: Grandtitan_Army
    • Previous Usernames: 1st Bradleyschippa 2nd TheDragon22 3rd xxxtentacion1989 4th Jamto_La_Tomato
    • Age (15+): 14
    • Timezone: EST
    • Discord tag: Brad1023#1722
    • Playtime (/statz): 45hours out of 50
    2. Have you ever been punished on LuxMC? Yes/ No. (If so, explain what happened)
    yes i been warned for bypassing chat.

3. Do you have any previous moderation experience? Yes / No. (If so, explain as much as possible and if you have any kind of proof add it as well) yes i use to own a minecraft server on the phone it stop making money because i never had a sale and it was like $5 per rank but the most was Admin rank came with op for $200

4. How much time will you be able to spend per week in-game and how much on the forums?
    per week like 12hour+ and forums 5h+ a hour a day on fourms

5. In what ways will your presence benefit our Staff team and server?
    In all ways ill presence the staff team and server is good ill get to know all the staff members that i dont know and ill help new people out and make them share the word of the server

6. Why should we accept you over someone else?
    You should accept me over someone else since I have a great experience dealing with players breaking the rules and I know how a player friendly server runs and works, meaning I know what rules people will need to follow and I know how to deal with the players that break the rules and/or Bypass the rules in order to to bad or just bypass in general.

7. Have you made any previous applications? Yes / No. (If so, please provide a link)
    yes i have https://www.luxmc.net/threads/helpers-apply.1472/

8. Did a Staff member refer you to apply? (If this is the case, please tell us which staff member referred you).
    Admin jay sai its up to me i ask he should i apply he said if i want but no staff really refer me .

9. Do you have any issues with the current Staff team?
    Yes IVarible because when i first played and join discord i was playing songs very high he got mad and he always told me to leave the discord he dont wanna talk to me and thats it.

10. Scenario: People are accusing a player of using hacks, you spectate the player for a couple of minutes and see him using Kill Aura. How would you handle this situation?
    First, if I am a helper that has no perms with /ban or tempban than I would immediately /mute the player for around 1hour which will be plenty of time for a higher staff member to come on and ban the player, I am muting him so that he won't say and foul language since he knows he has been caught and he knows he will be banned which means he might want to go out fighting, so i will mute him so that doesn't happen, I would also /kick him until he gives up, although /kick may eventually get annoying I will have to send a message for a urgent ban needed and hopefully a staff member gets online with the ban perms, I would also record the person hacking as evidence if they make a Ban Appeal.

Second, If i am a higher staff rank that Helper, like Mod or Admin I would immediately ban the player for Kill Aura, I would have also recorded it incase the player makes a ban appeal.

11. Scenario: You're the only staff member online. Too many people are asking questions and you have to leave and go do things outside of Minecraft. How would you handle this situation?

If people are asking lots of questions than I would contact all available staff to ask them to come online the help the players asking questions, if none is available to come online then I would send a public message saying "Im Sorry guys, I need to leave, when I get back I will answer any questions you have, if another staff member gets on then feel free to ask them!"

12. Do you have anything else to say?
    no i dont thanks for taking your time to read and look over my Application
  2. Doggy

Doggy MOD

Hi Thanks for taking the time to make this application ive read through it and there are alot of grammatical errors I would recommend re reading your application and also editing it before you post it.

Application Status : Pending
    Application : Open
  3. JayCondale

JayCondale Admin | Cinematographer ADMIN

Hi Grandtitan,

Thanks for applying here over at LuxMC, we love to see players apply for a staff position.

Sadly, I'm going to deny this application due to your behavior in-game. And not having 50 hours playtime.

Your behavior, I mean history has more warnings and punishments than in the requirements;
    http://prntscr.com/k2hqzs

You were allowed to have 3 warnings at max and no mute or bans.

Yours sincerely,
    JayCondale

Thread CLOSED