DENIED Helper Staff Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by 6EST, Feb 21, 2018.

1. 6EST

6EST New Member

1. Basic Information:
    • Minecraft Username: 6EST
    • Previous Usernames: https://namemc.com/profile/6EST.1
    • Age (15+): 15
    • Timezone: EST
    • Discord tag: 6EST #3673
    • Playtime (/statz): 4.6 hours, I am going to be playing the server much more with NiceRefill so that will go up very fast! I also just heard about the server today from NiceRefill.
    2. Have you ever been punished on The Tomb? Yes/ No. (If so, explain what happened)
    No

3. Do you have any previous moderation experience? Yes / No. (If so, explain as much as possible and if you have any kind of proof add it as well)
    Yes! I was staff on the Arkham Network, and I got to moderator before having to resign because of school and sports. I was also staff on a small hcf server called BlueHCF. It averaged around 70 players. I was also staff on a small practice server with 70 players as well and I was a Plat-Admin.

4. How much time will you be able to spend per week in-game and how much on the forums?
    24-32 hours a week

5. In what ways will your presence benefit our Staff team and server?
    A few ways that my presence would benefit the staff team would be activity. I am on a lot and can help many people. I already know the commands so I don't really need to be taught anything. I am very mature and will never use racial slurs or anything rude towards another person/player. I have very many good qualities in my opinion but I am not afraid to admit my downsides and shortcomings. I like to be a very social person in my community and I like to be liked and respected. I am not known to be a super strict person when it's not called for but when it is my job to be strict I will be. As a person who has been bullied once before, I hate bullies. if I encountered any griefers or hackers I will instantly ban them for the respected amount of time. I don't like to be a mean person but I will be but otherwise, I am quite loveable. I am really hoping that you consider making me staff because trust me if you do, you will not regret it.

6. Why should we accept you over someone else?
    You should accept me other players because I have very good attributes for a staff member. I also already know the commands and everything to be a good staff. I am very nice and more mature than many people my age. I also speak a bit of Spanish and can translate it a bit. I am also very active and people will enjoy me as a staff member in my opinion. Not only is it a step up on responsibility but the ability to help other players in need of support or knowledge with relative ease. I find joy in other players enjoying themselves, and I am always willing to give a hand and help another player in need to the best of my ability regardless if this is indeed a faction server. If promoted to this position not only will my life experiences, and knowledge of such a position will aid me as a helper in this amazing community. However, it also gives me the opportunity to help the network remain a fun and interactive community while providing my service to others, ensuring that every player here on the Tomb Network. I am a passionate young individual who aspires to achieve many great things while impacting the lives of others. There is nothing more that makes me happier than seeing someone in happiness. I am enthusiastic towards helping others, and hope other people are like that too.

7. Have you made any previous applications? Yes / No. (If so, please provide a link)
    No!

8. Did a Staff member refer you to apply? (If this is the case, please tell us which staff member referred you).
    No, just thought I should apply. NiceRefill and I are good friends though!

9. Do you have any issues with the current Staff team?
    No I do not as I don't know anyone on the staff team.

10. Scenario: People are accusing a player of using hacks, you spectate the player for a couple of minutes and see him using Kill Aura. How would you handle this situation?
    I would freeze the player and get him into ts/discord. Then, I would see if he would like to admit to any hacks. If I 100% new he was hacking, I would ban him. If I did not, I would get an ss verified staff member to ss him.

11. Scenario: You're the only staff member online. Too many people are asking questions and you have to leave and go do things outside of Minecraft. How would you handle this situation?
    I would try to answer as many people as I could before I have to go. I would also say, "Sorry guys, I have to go do whatever I have to do. I will try to answer as many as I can ASAP.
    12. Do you have anything else to say? I play sports so sometimes that will take away from my playing time but anyways, I still am pretty active! I play football, baseball and basketball. I am the starting quarterback for my varsity football team. I play AAU baseball and basketball and on my school team. I also get straight A's.

Thanks for taking your time to read this!
    -6EST
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2018
  2. JayCondale

JayCondale Cinematographer

Hi there,

Thanks for applying here!

I can't see that you put the effort in your application. The first question "Basic info", at the point where it asked for your playtime you have to get online and type /stat or /statz to see your playtime, not the time you can spend in a week.
    I also miss lots of detail in your application
    Another thing; could you add proof of you being staff on the servers if possible. And one more thing; Could you add enters after every question. So it has these spaces in between. Thanks

Anyways, since I can't accept or deny any applications, I would have to put it on PENDING.
  3. 6EST

6EST New Member

Alright, thanks for your response! I had no clue what the /stats meant. I also added more detail and I also added the /stats. -6EST
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2018
  4. SnakeBoyx

SnakeBoyx Moderator

We like to accept applicants partly on their playtime within our server since it shows how you're more likely to be online, also thriving for the best of our server and you would have a better understanding on how 'The Tomb' gets run by staff and how our community is, with a lack of playtime and knowledge on our server I personally and maybe the other staff could agree that you don't know anything about 'The Tomb.'

Its amazing to see that you already want a staff position and that you have decided to play on our server, but i recommend getting a higher playtime and better knowledge of our server before making another application. [Re-apply length is 30 Days]

You don't need to re-apply now since I cant DENY nor ACCEPT applications, so good luck on staff!

Thankyou!
  5. 6EST

6EST New Member

Thank you SnakeBoyx! I understand that playtime would help and even NiceRefill told me the same. I am going to be striving for more playtime so you will see me on a decent amount around this time period. Thanks for responding to my application!
  6. JayCondale

JayCondale Cinematographer

Hello 6EST!

Thanks for applying here on TheTomb.

I can see you didn't come online for 14 days now, as of that, I'm going to deny this application for you being inactive. Feel free to apply again when you start playing the server.

Again, thanks for applying on TheTomb.

Sincerely,
    JayCondale

Thread LOCKED