New Event Game Mode

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by TrumpEmpire, Oct 7, 2018.

?

Is this a neat idea?

1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. TrumpEmpire

TrumpEmpire TRIAL

Hey Y'all,

I used to love playing on this other server (not going to mention names) that had a mini game called Block Hunt. It's awesome & extremely fun and I think it would be a great additions to the event list.

Basically, it's hide and seek but the people hiding are disguised as blocks and running around and blending in while the seekers are finding the hiders. Once the hider is killed, they become a seeker. Last person standing wins! :)

I believe, if I'm not mistaken, there's a plugin on Bukkit or Spigot for it and it's a decent plugin.

I know this would take a lot of work including building a map for it, incorporating the code into the existing events plugin, trial & error, etc but, if there is a chance to do it & it's feasible, I would highly recommend it!

This may, on the financial end of things, encourage more people to buy the Lux rank.

Would love to get everyones feedback on this!

Thank you! :)
  2. BeatBop23

BeatBop23 Staff ADMIN

Thanks Trump for he suggestion! I am going to be talking to Carbon soon about new Events and I forgot about Block hunt! I have played it before and it is very fun. We would probably need to buy a plugin or get a developer to code it because it is a bit extensive! But definitely a great suggestion none the less!
    TrumpEmpire likes this.
  3. TrumpEmpire

TrumpEmpire TRIAL

Thank you, BeatBop23! :) It is extremely fun, a bit complex to set up but definitely worth it.

Erm, as far as the coding goes, as stated, if the team is open to the idea of using a preexisting plugin, there are a few available. :)
    BeatBop23 likes this.
  4. Bummy_

Bummy_ MOD

+1

I think this would be a fun event :>
    TrumpEmpire and BeatBop23 like this.
  5. Carbonx_09

Carbonx_09 Owner | Developer OWNER

I like this idea! Will be adding it to my list of new Events. :)
    BeatBop23 and TrumpEmpire like this.