DENIED [Revamp] AssumesMyGender's Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Steve, Jun 5, 2018.

1. Steve

Steve New Member

Basic Information

Minecraft Username: LilyOG
    Previous Usernames: https://namemc.com/profile/LilyOG.2
    Timezone: EST
    Discord Tag: AssumesMyGender#3783
    Playtime: 59.63 hours

Questions

Have you ever been punished on LuxMC?: I have been warned only twice for boosting. However, I was just trying to stand there, and see what would happen.

Do you have any previous moderation experience?: Yes, I'm currently a Manager on an HCF server called Visage. Currently it's in maintenance. I do have OP on it so, I can do whatever. Also, I'm currently working on my own Server called Ultrium Network. It's much like a Hypixel remake, but it's mainly for their minigame; "The Bridge."
    (Proof for Visage: https://imgur.com/a/cwf0u1X)

How much time will you be able to spend per week in-game and how much on the forums?: Since it's currently summer where I live, I can be on for a maximum of 5 hours per day. The forums however, would be 1 to 2 hours.

In what ways will your presence benefit our Staff team and server?: I believe I can make the Server more enjoyable. Simply by, being on the Server and helping those in need.

Why should we accept you over someone else?: You accept me, because of my knowledge of how the Server works. Also, I'm very known on the server, meaning I can be easily recognized.

Have you made any previous applications?: http://the-tomb.com/threads/us-steveisgays-staff-application.1216/

Did a Staff member refer you to apply?: No, I decided on my own.

Do you have any issues with the current Staff team?: No, I don't have any issues.

Scenarios

People are accusing a player of using hacks, you spectate the player for a couple of minutes and see him using Kill Aura. How would you handle this situation?: I would freeze him, and wait for him to admit, or for another staff member to get on to ban them.

You're the only staff member online. Too many people are asking questions and you have to leave and go do things outside of Minecraft. How would you handle this situation?: I could ask someone else to answer their questions. If no one else can do that, I would answer as many questions I can before I head out.

Extra

12. Do you have anything else to say?: No, I'm good.
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2018
  2. Gitarisuto

Gitarisuto MOD+

Thank you for your application! It was very well organized and informative. However the time wont be enough, so maybe see if you could be on longer than you usually are! We will put your application into consideration.

-Matt(Gitarisuto)

Application: Open
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2018
  3. Steve

Steve New Member

Sorry, I forgot to put per day after the amount of time.
  4. Doggy

Doggy MOD

You Have Been banned recently for Hacking I Would Recommend Changing your Application.

~Doggy

Application: Open
  5. Steve

Steve New Member

Sorry, I can’t edit it so, I’ll just say here; I was banned by TheDeltaKid for Reach
  6. Doggy

Doggy MOD

Hi Sadly Going to Deny this application as you have more Past Punishments then you have talked about on your application or commented about. Also recently on the server I haven't seen you get on and Players have said that you have quit the server, If you haven't quit Please Reapply in A week From today and you'll have another shot at getting staff.

Application : Locked