DENIED Staff Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Rankedskywar, Jul 11, 2018 at 11:55 PM.

1. Rankedskywar

Rankedskywar New Member

1. Basic Information:
    • Minecraft Username: Rankedskywar
    • Previous Usernames: Pro_rich
    • Age (15+): 15
    • Timezone: EST
    • Discord tag: Rankedskywar#5827
    • Playtime (/statz): 0.5h
    2. Have you ever been punished on LuxMC? Yes/ No. (If so, explain what happened) No

3. Do you have any previous moderation experience? Yes / No. (If so, explain as much as possible and if you have any kind of proof add it as well) Yes, I was a EX-Helper on Opcraft. A ex-Moderator on a discord server with over 300+ players, currently a discord manager on Dark Realms and RentlessMC. Both have over 700+ players. A ex jr moderator on Healymc. You can message me on discord for proof

4. How much time will you be able to spend per week in-game and how much on the forums? Atleast 40 hours and 3-4 hours on forums.

5. In what ways will your presence benefit our Staff team and server? I'm a very active player with a lot of experience on prison and staff. I'm also a fast learner and I'm not a toxic player. If anyone need help I'll help them straight away, I'm always on chat and never miss anything.

6. Why should we accept you over someone else? I think you guys should accept me over someone else is because I'm a person with a lot of staff experience. Also, I'm active and I can easily get used to the staff team. I'm also a chill person and love prison.

7. Have you made any previous applications? Yes / No. (If so, please provide a link) No

8. Did a Staff member refer you to apply? (If this is the case, please tell us which staff member referred you). No

9. Do you have any issues with the current Staff team? No

10. Scenario: People are accusing a player of using hacks, you spectate the player for a couple of minutes and see him using Kill Aura. How would you handle this situation? In this situation I'll first need to get proof, I'll record and when I have enough I'll ban the player. If I do not have permission to ban I'll contact a higher staff, if I do then I'll still contact a higher staff member.

11. Scenario: You're the only staff member online. Too many people are asking questions and you have to leave and go do things outside of Minecraft. How would you handle this situation? I'll tell these people to go on the discord and message other staff member that's online on the discord server. Or I can tell them to message me on discord so I can read while doing my irl work

12. Do you have anything else to say? I may be new to the server but I have a lot of staff experience.
  2. Dazza

Dazza TRIAL

Hey! Some application you have here, Lacks some detail per question. Goodluck!
  3. Gitarisuto

Gitarisuto MOD+

Application denied due to lack of hours.