DENIED Staff Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by ImSeriousAreYou, Mar 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImSeriousAreYou

ImSeriousAreYou New Member

-Username:ImSeriousAreYou
    -Previous Usernames:Dont have any.
    TimeZone:AST Atlantic
    Discord Tag:ImSeriousAreYou#0144
    PlayTime:4.78hr but I just started playing and I playe veryday and stream it.

Have you ever been punished on The Tomb? No

Do you have any previous moderation experience? No but ive tried on bigger servers and haven't got accepted.I try on servers that I feel like I wanna keep playing for a while.

How much time will you be able to spend per week in-game and how much on the forums? Most of the week because I do home schooling or work so most of the rest of the time ill be online.

5. In what ways will your presence benefit our Staff team and server? I would be able to stream and make videos to get more players on and I would be on most of the day to help people out and to support the server.

7. Have you made any previous applications? No not to this server.

8. Did a Staff member refer you to apply? No when I was playing on the server it popped up and I said I like this server a lot so lets try and apply.

9. Do you have any issues with the current Staff team? No I don't.They are all very helpful.

12. Do you have anything else to say? Yes.I am online everyday and would help out the server and people on the server that's need help.I stream everyday and make videos aswell,I am very active on forums so I would be able to help people out on the forums aswell.If I did become a staff member I would be a really good one.Thanks and have a good day.
  2. JayCondale

JayCondale Admin | Cinematographer ADMIN

Hello ImSeriousAreYou,

Thanks for applying here on TheTomb! We love to see players apply for a staff position.

Sadly, I'm going to deny this application as it doesn't answer all questions. You missed 2 scenarios. Please add them.
    Your detail was also not the best, improve that too.

So again, thanks for applying on TheTomb, but sadly it has been denied.

Yours sincerely,
    JayCondale

Thread LOCKED
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.